After looking around, I feel like ALL OF DW is a barren landscape. Maybe if ~the big announcement~ about ONTD is something jank like paid members only, then maybe this place will get some more traffic. Who knows.
I went looking for just such a big announcement a while ago after I remembered they'd made an announcement that they were going to make an announcement. I should probably make this place more current in case that happens.
no subject
Date: 2012-03-28 12:50 am (UTC)But on a different note, Heidi and Seal :'(
no subject
Date: 2012-03-28 12:53 am (UTC)feel free to populate the place.
no subject
Date: 2012-03-30 12:47 am (UTC)After looking around, I feel like ALL OF DW is a barren landscape. Maybe if ~the big announcement~ about ONTD is something jank like paid members only, then maybe this place will get some more traffic. Who knows.
no subject
Date: 2012-03-30 01:09 am (UTC)